Saturday, March 15, 2014

I am so tired.

Want to know what's rough?

Twelve hour works days. Ask me how I know.

What to know what also sucks?

Working back to back twelve hour days.

And what's worse than that?

Following it up with a tournament in a town 40 minutes away, when you'd forgotten you signed up to volunteer and then they gave you the 7am volunteer time slot, and then your kids competed later in the day, and then when they were done one of them refused to leave until he found out his score at closing ceremony, which took place at 6pm.

I'm glad it's over. I'm glad next week I'm back to more stable work hours. And I'm glad that I only ALMOST rear ended that other car on the way home because I maybe was so tired I was slow to respond.


1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Wow! You had a tough week! I'm sure this week will be better. Just hang in there.