Monday, July 01, 2013

So this happened... a Face Book Post



My Brother's Facebook status was as follows: On Facebook, sometimes you find out what your friends had for breakfast. Other times, you find out your big sister got married!!!!

I commented: I know, right?

My Other Sister commented: Haha. She sent me a text first. #favoritism


When I first saw the original post, the post that started it all, I yelped.

"Woohoo! Emily got married!"

Nick jumped out of his chair and shouted, "Cool!... to who?"



Which is kind of silly, really. I don't think Nick could remember a time when Emily and Kelly weren't together. I am overjoyed that it's made official, and wish the newlyweds all the good things in life.

Emily and Kelly - Just Marrried
I stole this photo from Emily's Facebook page, I hope she doesn't yell at me!
I'm just so excited and wanted to share the news with the whole entire world!

2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I know! Jamie had to call & tell me since I don't have a FB acct! But I am so overjoyed, I hope Kelly doesn't find out we're all crazy too soon! I really like her! Welcome to the family Kelly!

Jamie said...

So awesome!!!