Friday, January 17, 2014

So Far This Week

So far this week I have:

 - gotten myself locked out of my computer 2 times in 2 hours because I couldn't remember my login.

 - walked into the supply closet thinking it was the copy room.

 - walked into the bathroom thinking it was the copy room.

 - gotten disoriented and walked in to someone else's cubicle.

 - accidentally stapled my fingers together. With a stapler. And a staple. In my fingers. It sounds more painful than it was.


This week has been much better than last week. I'm surviving and feeling more confident about work and about getting to work on time and about getting everything around here done.

I'm all tired because I can't seem to make it into bed before 11pm, and I'm still trying to get up to work out. I'm not ready to give up, though. And on that note, I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Wow! You really are getting it all done. It will get a bit easier as you get used to it & you will learn to fit more in. Give the boys some responsibility for some of their own things -- you will be amazed at how fast they grow into it! You are doing a great job!