Monday, August 19, 2013

No Formula


Have I reached middle age? Am I in trouble now? Is this the crisis everyone warned me about? I'm an adult, but I'm moving backward. I'm going back to people for help when I should be standing on my own no matter what. I feel like a student left back a grade, until I learn how to write.

puck 2013
The thing is, there are no grades, no A's and no F's In the end, no one will be there to judge my performance, and so what if they do? I'll be dead. I may as well just go ahead and live things my own way, best I can. I should spend time with the important people, do the things that we love doing, and sing all my old favorites until we're sick of hearing them.

cape cod 2013
A life is not a job, so the job I get will not be my life. I'll get one sooner or later, but there's no sense stressing about it. This is the time I have with my kids, the last lazy week of summer. We should use it well.



Andy & Gunther 2013

Nick 2013

Nate & Gunther 2013

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I wrote something very profound & Blogger screwed up! So I'll just say you are very loved. You take care of so many people, being grown up is knowing when to let others take care of you.