Thursday, September 12, 2013

Work In Progress

So... what do you think of the new design for the blog?

Usually I go with something more nature inspired, in keeping with the seasons. Sometimes I do something textury or with a fun pattern.

It just got to the point where the morning was crisp, and I felt that the flower theme had to go. But none of the autumnal leaves felt quite right, either. (especially when it's 90 degrees and humid.)

In fact, nothing seems quite right at the moment. Everything is kind of half put together and not quite settled. We still have our routine, and as usual we're adjusting to new things - new homework, new schedules. But there are a few new things we aren't used to yet. Not just moving around furniture, and not even looking for jobs. It's redefining ourselves and who we are and what we do. And how we feel. Everything is being refurbished, and so we aren't working up to our usual speed.

That includes the blog. The writing I do here is personal stuff. It's nothing too private, but this is what's on my mind during the course of the day, week, life.  And right now there's a lot I can't put down, either because it wouldn't be fair, or because it still hurts too much to describe. For the duration, I'm going to be heavily editing myself. Refurbishing.

Which is why I have a picture of a ladder and a not-yet-painted wall on my blog.

Just wait until the room is finished. It'll be so great.


1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

x0x0x0x0x