Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Year Ago


A Year Ago.... we were on our way back from the vacation of a lifetime. As I've had many vacations of a lifetime, or many vacations of many lifetimes, I shall be more specific: DisneyWorld, people. Disney. World.

It was warm, and sunny. We swam in the pool and ate really wonderful food and went on tons of rides. It was spectacular. In some ways, the trip seems like a million years ago. On others, it seems like it just happened.

I told the boys it would be another 5 years before we made it back to DisneyWorld again. For one thing, it's expensive. For another, you need to take enough time to make it right.

But now 5 years is only 4 years. And if you consider that it took me over a year to plan the trip, It's really only 3 until I need to book. So, you know. If anyone wants to come with, let me know before it's too late. Fall of 2017 will be here before you know it.

No comments: