Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Baby Clothes


Today I went through Andy's clothes again. I was adding the 18 months clothes and putting away the 9 month stuff and the smaller 12 month stuff that's been through the dryer too many times.

Doing this I realized just how many clothes the boys had when they were little. Andy has dozens of outfits in his dresser right now. Not only did I buy him clothes, but everyone else seemed to want to buy him clothes, too. Because toddler clothes, like baby clothes, are very cute. And then when Nate got to be that size he got a few items, as well. These days Nick and Nate have just enough clothes to get them through the week, and there are some days - if I'm behind on laundry and there have been a few costume changes - where I end up stuffing someone into a pair of pants one size too small.

Putting Andy's things away made me kind of sad, though. Because once I get all of those little clothes into storage I will probably never need to look at them again.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

never say never my friend- you never know

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

That's what Angelina said before she had those twins.