Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Move it!


I took a break from working out over Thanksgiving. And to be honest with you, my workouts before Thanksgiving week were not what you might call "regular." No. "Sporadic" might be a better word. "Occasional" is another. But the workouts themselves were good ones (mostly) and I gradually increased the distance I was running.

This week I finally reached 5 miles - no, not a grand total, a workout total. I think that's quite a distance, even on the treadmill. Not only that, but today makes the first time I've worked out three days in a row in... since I can't remember. (Technically, Tuesday I only ran 5K. But give me a break - I was still in recovery from the day before.)

So... hooray for me!

In honor of me working out, enjoy the photo of Winston doing the dishes.

.

1 comment:

Debs said...

Hurrah for working out! I need to get back on my treadmill.