Thursday, April 16, 2009

hmmmmm...


You'll have to forgive me for falling back on photos in my posts. I have my reasons. #1 - no one reads the words, anyway, they just want pictures of the boys! #2 - Andrew is sick. Saturday he had a fever, and then slept for five hours. During the day. From 10am to 3pm. That's... well, that's all day. And the cold hung on, and his fever clung, and Wednesday I took him to the doctor but his lungs were fine and his ears were fine, and what else IS there? But today his fever spiked at 103.4, his little body so hot I could hardly stand to hold him, and he whimpers and insists on being held ALL the time. He won't sleep for longer than an hour a stretch. He stopped eating everything except the occasional bit of Easter Candy. And he doesn't PLAY. He sits there, crying, or staring until his eyes droop and I carry him off to bed.

No comments: