Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Schedule

This T-ball schedule is throwing everything off.

There have been more evenings that I care to count where the boys have karate until 5:45, and T-ball starts at 6pm. I have have church related meetings and activities at 7pm many nights these past couple of weeks. I've been trying to cook dinners that can be made quickly or ahead of time, and we juggle the kids.

I hate this part. Everything runs into each other. T-ball team photographs are the same day as the church board meeting, and games are never scheduled when we have time. It would be one thing if the weather were half-way decent, but T-ball always seems to be cold and wet.

It all makes me incredibly grumpy.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Well, do they each really want to be in T-ball? Maybe one of them wants to do something else or just watch.