Monday, May 14, 2012

Taking A Break

You might have noticed that, of late, I haven't been posting every day.

Or maybe you haven't. Maybe now you're scrolling down and glancing at the dates and thinking "oh, jeez! she has let a few days go by without actually posting anything. Go figure!" Or maybe you're just thinking, "so?"

I haven't been posting every day. I usually do. But these days on Saturday I sit down with my computer and I don't have that much to say that hasn't been said.

And so I am exercising my right to not post every day. Who says I have to?


4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love your blog. It's one of my daily reads, (sometimes a few times a day reads). You can scale it back if you want, but please don't drop it all together!

Debs said...

you don't have to post every day (cos it's not like I do at the moment!). But we do miss you if you don't.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I just re-read the old ones!

Susan's Losin' said...

I know the feeling and now post very infrequently. I miss it, but just don't have that much to say. But I LOVE reading your posts!