Monday, July 28, 2008

The Supermarket

Did I already do a post about grocery shopping without the boys? Did I already mention that I can get there and back in just a little over an hour? And I don't have to visit the bathrooms? And I remember to get more of what's on my list? And I somehow spend a lot less money?

It's a little insane. I guess when the boys are with me I buy more "rewards" for myself. And for them. Because when they start screaming I NEED the pint of guacamole and the tub of rice pudding.

But now I don't have any snacks for watching TV.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But what have you done with the boys?

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Sooo, you locked the boys in the basement with those tubs of guacamole & rice pudding& took off for a leisurely stroll through the grocery store humming show tunes while stuffing your face with Oreo's right? O, by the way, when can you get those TV snacks -- I neeeeeeed them!!!

Jamie said...

I still don't understand why you're not doing the shopping online, unless you're enjoying the opportunity to leave the house.

Lou said...

The state motto of New Hampshire isn't really "Live Free or Die," it's "Get Your Butt to the Grocery Store or Die." Seriously. They don't let us order online around here. We might as well be Amish.