Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Someplace New

It's true that, over the years, I've been to many of the touristy places there are to go near my parents place in France. And I tend to revisit these places and note how they have changed over the years.

This year I did not venture into St. Tropez even once. Nor did I take the boys to view the castle ruins in Grimaud. (We started out, but it was too hot so we simply went back home.)

But I did get to go to a couple of new places. One is Gassin, which has a most amazing view and a charming lane with nothing but places to eat. The other is a house in Lorgues which belongs to friends of my parents. I loved this house. It is the stuff novels and films are made of.


2 comments:

Jean C said...

These are beautiful pictures. I've been enjoying all of the pictures of the children enjoying themselves in France.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Though the waters at Pam & Neil's are 'miraculous' -- look how that pool has no end! -- the home is located in Lorgues.