Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Was Going to Say Something....


Along the lines of "this wedding was really beautiful" or "it was nice to see my friends" or "I liked doing things because I wanted to do them without having a small child crying or saying 'mama' or bonking his brother over the head and also, no laundry!"

The truth is, any time I don't have to cook dinner is a treat. Any time I don't have to clean up is a double treat. To have all responsibilities lifted for a couple of days was bliss in and of itself. Add friends, a beautiful wedding, and food to die for...

2 comments:

Lou said...

Wait - that's not me.

g. fox said...

Kathleen, you look absolutely beautiful in that dress! I wish you were in France with us right now. Also, your children are adorable. Let me know the next time you want Winston and I to come up and make you margaritas and bbq. I promise to clean the kitchen while I'm at it! love,meg*