Saturday, September 12, 2009

Over Extending

I think I've bitten off a little more than I can chew at the moment.

I've posted about this new blog I've started. And it's tough, even though I told myself it wasn't going to be like this one, and that I wouldn't hold myself to the same standard in terms of number of posts. But I do feel that it should have some sort of content.

At the same time, I am taking a creative writing class. This shouldn't be too time consuming, as it's online, but I still need to take time to read the lecture, to join in on the online discussion, and to actually do the assignments.

This is all happening at a time when school has just begun and our schedules are topsy turvy anyway, not to mention that church services begin tomorrow (we close for the summer) and choir rehearsals also pick-up.

Maybe normal people can juggle all this, but I can't. I can't find time to shower. And the result (besides being smelly and dirty some days) is that everything I do is less than my best.

And I guess this is my way of explaining just why I've been missing more days than usual, and why some posts have been... unfinished.

No comments: