Saturday, October 02, 2010

Little Things

Sometimes I get so caught up in writing these posts, I forget to mention the little things that make the day so wonderful. I don't talk about how proud Nick was to play a song on the piano all by himself, or how Andrew's teachers were surprised at how clearly he suddenly started speaking.

And there are moments I can't put into words, like how Nathan tried to sing "Down By The Bay" to Steve during lunch, with his mouth full, and Andy then decided to sing his own song, something called "Firetruck" at the same time, so that muffled "fly with a polka-dot-tie" overlapped with "firetruck, firetruck, firetruck" and both of them staring at Steve and bouncing...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

:) love and love

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

You are marking family memories everyday & they are hitting milestones so quickly. You bring them little boys down here so I can bite their cheeks!