Sunday, October 31, 2010

Haunted Happenings

Happy Halloween to all of you!

The past few days have been a frenzy of decorating, carving, costuming, and consuming sugary treats. The culmination is, of course, trick-or-treating tonight.

Here are some pictures for those who can't wait:

Our front hall decked with lights and bats I made for a party in the year 2000:Andy and Nathan's Pumpkins:

Nick's pumpkin, the first he ever carved (with those little saw thingies, not a big scary knife):

My annual jack 'o lantern of horrifying somethingness (I went sideways this year! Go me!):

Dan the Bakugan Brawer, Woody the cowboy, and a random scary and loud ghost:


I wish you all much chocolate and candy!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Halloween!! What great carvings and costumes!!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Happy Halloween everyone! Great costumes & scary pumpkins!!