Monday, October 18, 2010

Who's The Best Mom In The Whole Wide World?


My mother never bought us sweet cereals. Nothing with too much sugar or marshmallows. Naturally, I then ate nothing but Lucky Charms my entire freshman year at college.

I don't deprive my children of cereals like these. They are allowed to request sugary cereals, but they count as a treat. Like ice cream. And they are not allowed at breakfast.

OK, I might actually encourage the occasional marshmallow cereal. Honestly, the boys don't eat it. Nick doesn't like the marshmallows, and the others only like the marshmallows, not that anyone would split a bowl. I end up eating most of it. But I, too, enjoy an occasional Franken Berry fix.

3 comments:

Jean said...

You are a GREAT Mommy -- Those boys look like they're in sweet-treat Heaven. I'm looking for some Count Chocula for myself and can't find any!!!

Jamie said...

Frankenberry still exists????? I thought that cereal phased out around the same time that people stopped putting raw eggs into their orange juice. Nicholas doesn't eat the marshmallows?

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

You are!!!