Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Land Of Expectations

I didn't know what to expect on this trip I just took. I was nervous about leaving my family for so long. I was apprehensive about being on a boat for days. What if I didn't have enough to do?

Before I left I reminded myself that, even if I hated every moment, I could sleep as much as I wanted to, and I didn't have to make my bed, or cook dinner. Also, it would be warm. 

The boat was the best boat I have ever been on. Now, we have a boat, but our boat and this boat are simply not in the same category. This vacation boat was huge, and fancy. Not only did it have several bedrooms, but actual showers in each one. And bathrooms with toilets and sinks.  Not to mention a fabulous location. And fabulous views.










1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hooray! You liked it!