Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm Still Here!

I'm sorry I haven't written anything for ages. I DID warn everyone there might be a lull or two as I occupy myself with actual life experiences. Just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about blogging.

It's snowing here this morning. Again. I woke and looked out the window and thought I'd stay home from church. And that's saying a lot, because for this particular atheist / humanist, I'm pretty religious about my church.  Of course, it's pretty much tapered off NOW, and I'm feeling that I should head over to help sing the hymn we've been practicing. It's tricky, as it's in zulu.

Anyway, despite being irritating and stretching February beyond it's allocated time frame, the snow is actually quite pretty. I tried to capture it in a photograph, but it's the movement of the snow that's really amazing. So... I tried video.

These are rough. I didn't edit them at all.  But I still thought they were neat.


No comments: