Friday, March 08, 2013

It's Snowing Again

I was done with winter. All done. So were the tulips that are already peeping their green tips out of my flower bed.
But the universe decided we needed more snow. And so now the tips of the flowers are covered in at least 6 inches of white. Schools are closed. Again. And I've frantically checking the internet, trying to determine if the play we were seeing tonight (a kid's version of Seussical!) is on or off.

So...

Here are some photos from last month's snow. I never got around to posting these. And yes, there is an extra boy in these pictures. In case you were interested, they were playing zombies in the snow. Fitting, considering the crazed Jack Nicholson like maniacs we all become when cooped up one time too many.

On the bright side, we now have time to practice piano, and to finish the Great Toy Room Project! Mean, mean Mommy. Always has a backup plan.

Feb. 2013

Feb. 2013

Feb. 2013




1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I love that the snow is up to their thighs! These are snows I can relate to & remember from childhood long gone! They will forever remember playing in the deep snow & when their kids do it, it will take them back too! I know you are tired of it, but it is making their memories & you are glad for that, I know.