Monday, March 04, 2013

Mixed Up Fantasy

I am listening to the boys not get ready for school.

Instead, they are upstairs, playing a game made up of every story they like right now.

One of these things are the daleks from Dr. Who, which I began watching because do many people were making Dr. Who references, and I was feeling lost. So I went to watch. I wasn't missing too much, but it's a fun show with time travelly timey wimey plots.

The boys watched a few episodes with me, and I would point out certain actors if they happened to be ones from a certain movie series they know very well. (Harry Potter.)

It turns out they got a kick out of it. They like the idea of the Tardis (blue police box space / time travel machine) and the Timelords and the Daleks.

"Exterminate!" Andy tries to yell. Only he never gets all four syllables, so it's more like "Extermate! Externiate! Expelliarmus!"


No comments: