Sunday, March 17, 2013

And Then I Made These


I follow this Greens & Chocolate blog.

And not too long ago I followed a link from there to this place right here. 

And then I made them. Rolo Bars.

Because when I think "Sweetened Condensed Milk" I automatically want to add sugar and butter. And then pour it over rolos. Placed on chocolate shortbread. And cover it with more melted chocolate.

Apparently I want to die early. From a sweet induced coma.

If I learned one thing making these, other than the fact that a food can make you sick thinking about what's in it and yet be so good you can't stop eating it, it's that you shouldn't scrape off the hot caramel sauce with your finger.

And when you do, you shouldn't try to cool the burn by placing that caramel coated finger in your mouth.

It's twice the burn.

A photograph of rolos. It seemed like a good idea at the time. 

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Mmmmmmm! Can I just have the chocolate cookie bottom, please?