Sunday, December 01, 2013

Dear Santa

It's been a crazy year.

Do I need to go into more detail? Because I don't really want to. And you're supposed to know everything - or at least see us when we're sleeping and know when we're awake. Etc. But if for some reason you need more information, I'll just say that it's been so crazy and I'm so far behind on my holiday lists and planning and shopping, that I don't even know what I should be writing down, here. Can you fit a trip to the Bahamas in your Santa Sack?

Seriously, I'm excited for Christmas. I've been sorting through Holiday songs for a couple of weeks already, and I've been waiting for Thanksgiving to be over so I can start putting up bells and paper chains and plastic green wreaths. You don't really have to bring anything but peace and goodwill.

The boys, though... I'd like to see the boys get things they want. Its been a tough year for all of them, and I've made quite a few half promises I'm not sure I can fill. At this point I'd like to shower them with stuff, every little thing they want. But I can't, and I shouldn't, so I'll just put this stuff down and I'll be leaving some of it to you.

Here is all we can ask for. As usual, items may be added or removed, so check in before you commit. See the top of the blog? Where it says "What Do The Boys Want For Christmas?" That's where you click, even when I post new things. And if you know you're getting something, let me know and I'll remove it so it doesn't get doubled.

Things all three boys might like:
Legos
Notebooks and pens or markers
Board games of kids games they  can play together.
Outside toys - I promised the boys new bikes in the fall, as the ones they've been using are getting small, have flat tires, and all 3 of them now ride without training wheels! But they would also like roller skates, scooters, balls... 
Duffle bags / gym bags - the Wall-E suitcases they've been using to go back and forth to their Dad's are old and too big for a simple overnight, and they could use gym bags for karate.
Nightlights
Rainbow Loom
Trips and visits - the boys love you and want to spend time with you. Come visit them. Take them to the zoo, or to the movies, or for a walk. Or make cookies with them. You plan it, I'll make sure it happens. They'll love it.


Nick - 9 years old
Pants: 8
Shirt: 8-10 (Med)
PJ's: 10
shoe: 4
asking for: DS games (Pokemon X, Pokemon Emerald), Rainbow Loom kit, Furby Boom, iPod (do not get him an ipod), a soft sweater (he wants cashmere, but he's 9,House of Hades by Rick Riordan, Spirit Animal books (it's a series. I think.) A frog (do not get him a frog.)
Also likes: Pokemon, Harry Potter, Cats, Owls, Minecraft, Karate, Roblox

Nate - 7 years old (8 on Jan. 16)
Pants: 8 (needs pants)
shirt: 8-10 (med)
PJ's: 10
shoe: 3
asking for: DS games (Pokemon Y, Scribblenauts - unlimited if they have it), iPod touch (do not get him an iPod), Piranha Panic (it's a game), Legos (no girl legos), A Watch That Makes You Teleport (?) , a Toy Set of Dr. Who with any Doctor (there are 12) and a Sonic Screwdriver. And a composition book.
Also likes: Football, Dr. Who, Goosebumps, Minecraft, Roblox, Pokemon, Poetry

Andy - 5 years old (6 on Dec. 17)
Pants: 5 (6)
shirt: 5/6
PJ's: 6-8
shoe: 1 / 1.5
asking for: DS games (Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Plants vs. Zombies 2 ), a hermit crab, Dr. Who stuff, a cat stuffed animal, an owl stuffed animal, Rainbow Loom Kit, Science Kit (Truth or myth - as seen on lakeshorelearning.com), Beginner's Science Lab (lakeshorelearning.com), Solar System Fact Finder and Programmable Rover Robot (lakeshorelearning.com)
Also likes: Cats, Dr. Who, Pokemon, Drawing






1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hooray! Now let the shopping commence! Thank you for this!