Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Slideshow

OK, so for a little while now I've been all talk and nothing to show for it. Blah blah blah... show us some photos, Kathleen, or we're hanging up on you.

Fine.

Here's the catch: I don't have any new photos of the boys. I'm sorry, but when I'm with them we seem to be either doing stuff, or rushing to get somewhere, and when we're not doing those two things we're either eating or hanging out watching Dr. Who.

I do, however, happen grab my camera every once and awhile to capture other things. Such as...

These cookies I made:






This birthday cake I made for Andrew. Taste the rainbow!:



My broken oven:


The snow that snowed:




Some of my favorite Christmas Ornaments hanging on our tree:











1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Wow! Those are some good looking cookies! And that cake, that cake, what can I say?! That is some cake! Loved all the pictures!! More please!