Thursday, February 16, 2012

Behind The Scenes

I didn't change the template to this blog.

What this means is, when you look at this blog, when you bring it up on your screen, it looks the same as before. I mean, I changed it after New Year's, but since then it's been the same.

I think.

See, one morning I logged into Blogger and saw this little tab that said something like "Get our new interface!"

The way these things work is that, at first, they give you a choice. "They" are the people behind the scenes, the people in charge of Blogger, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, whatever. "They" are the ones that make the changes. After a few weeks, when enough people have made the change of their own free will, "They" go ahead and make the change mandatory. Like it or not, all users will be switched over to the new Facebook. Or Blogger. Or whatever.

So this time I just went ahead and upgraded on my own. That way I could pretend to be the one in control.

The trouble is, now when I compose a post, everything looks different. The font is different. The photos go up differently. I have to snoop around to find what it is I'm looking for, and I have no idea what the final post will look like.

So if things have been looking a little odd lately, please just stick with me.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

It looks good on this end!