Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Running Again

I am running again.

I feel great.

I'm not talking about my ankle, which feels fine. Sometimes I think it might be hurting me, but I have determined I'm ghosting it. I'm thinking about it and making it up. Because during the day it doesn't hurt, and there has been no swelling at all.

I'm taking it easy. Very easy, when I think about what I used to do. Just 20 minutes, hardly any incline, and not too fast. I plan on increasing it very, very slowly. I plan on not wearing shoes at all in my own house, and being very careful about when I choose to wear anything with heels at all.  I make it a  point to stretch before I run. I promise to try and do yoga at least once a week, so I havent given it up completely!

What feels great is me. I am happier and more energetic when I run. I am more confident. I sleep better.


1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

HOORAY! Just take it easy!