Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It all comes back to this

Andy has developed a love of photography.

We know this. Over Thanksgiving he took pictures with my camera for over two hours. This prompted my parents to give him a camera for christmas - a V-tech deal that takes actual digital photos and takes video. Did you ever think you'd live to see the day? Well, he doesn't really end up taking too many pictures with it because it also plays games.

Recently he has been focused on taking pictures with my computer. The Photo Booth application will take shots of whoever is sitting in front of the screen. Andrew asks to sit infront of the computer whenever he can, and will manipulate the style and background to see what he can create.

Which is why I found the following saved on my desktop:



Of course, when I see Andy taking all of these pictures, I immediately have my own version of the "Maybe One Day He'll Be President" daydream. Only instead of becoming a politician,  I imagine Andy doing something like this.

But boys will be boys, I guess. I can have whatever dreams I want, but when it comes down it it, he's going to do what he's going to do.

Still, I have to admit I was shocked and surprised when he ran into the bathroom, where I was cleaning the bathtub. His eyes were shining and bright. "Mom!" he said. "You have to come and see! I pulled down my pants and took pictures of my bum!"

Oh, the craziness.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

O, the fascination with then nether parts! He is truly a little boy who will row up to be president or famous!