Monday, April 30, 2012

Blog Issue

As many of you know, I wire all of my blog posts for the week at once. I sit down, get them all out, and schedule them to be published at specific times.

But lately, there's been an issue.

See, it's supposed to just automatically publish. I set something to be published at 6am on Monday, and at 6:01, when I view this blog, the new post should just appear.

But it does not. Instead, I have to go into the stupid post, as though I'm editing it, and click "publish" again, even though I have changed nothing, just to get the stupid thing to show up.

I'm sorry if this sounds like such a little thing. It sound like one, I know. But I never used to have to do this, until, of course, they updated the formatting and all that to make things "better" and now, even though I'm not supposed to have to, I still do if I want anything to publish.

Also, I'm tired and cranky this week, remember?

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hmm, have you complained to the site? Something tells me there are others having the same problem & are not happy with it.