Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Different School Photo


Clix Photography comes to Andy's school twice a year.

In the fall, they take traditional school pictures, and a few poses with pumpkins, or apples, or fall leaves. I really like the pictures they take. I think they look marvelous, and I want to drag all three boys in for a group shot one of these days.

But in the spring... well, they go a different way. They dress up. This is why we have one picture of nate in a boxing outfit, and one where he's dressed up as a knight.

But this spring they did "Fairies and Fishermen."




Please, feel free to comment and let me know what you think.



2 comments:

Jean said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I love it -- he looks like Huck Finn! And you can always threaten him in later years. "If you don't behave, I will show THAT picture of you!"