Friday, April 27, 2012

Gardening

This spring I'm planting a vegetable garden again. Once again, I'm going to give it my best shot. I'm planting green beans, tomatoes, squash and zucchini, and this year I'm trying carrots and corn.

I'm really not sure about the corn.

I also got a blueberry, a raspberry, and a blackberry plant. I'm feeling ambivalent about these, and a little guilty. We used to have blackberries, but I pulled up the plants because they were so mixed in with the thorny brush near the trees. I figure that, now that I've got most of the thorny brush cleared, and now that I'm more familiar with what the thorny brush looks like, I can distinguish between desirable and undesirable.

Good luck to me.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Mmmmm! Fresh veges & some berries! My favourites! Good luck!