Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sick Day

I am sick with a summer cold. The posts I wrote out in advance stopped today, meaning I have nothing witty or cute or of any note whatsoever to say. My head is three times it's normal weight, I can't hear out of my left ear, and I sound like I've eaten nothing but sandpaper for three days. Also, I keep sneezing and my nose is running.

This would happen during the busy week of music camp, tennis lessons, and Steve's trip to Houston.

All I wanted to do was go see Brave in the movie theatre with the boys. Only they don't want to because "It's a girl movie." And I don't have the energy to force them. All I can do is deprive them of snacks and then bribe them with popcorn and goobers.

2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Noooooooo! I want to see BRAVE & no one will take me!!! Tell them it's the story of 3 brothers with an older red-haired sister. She has 3 little brothers who are just like your boys! There is even a scene where they catapult the little one! Make them go; they will love it later!

Anonymous said...

I will see it with either of you!!!! xo