Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Anxiety Dream?

We're going to Disney World.

Not now. Not anytime soon. In 105 days.

See, I can view my reservations through the website, and every time I go look at them, just to see if anything has changed, there's a big number in the right corner of the screen. 105 Days To Your Vacation!

I'm a little excited. When it comes to Disney World.

And I've already started having dreams about the vacation. The dreams always have a similar theme. The last one involved me being in a hotel and trying to order a pizza, only I had to mee the delivery guy outside, and then I needed a map to find my way back to the room, which was on some floor of this huge hotel shaped and planned out like a gigantic submarine.

And after all of that I got back to the room and realized we were at Disney World and we hadn't yet made it to the Magic Kingdom!

I had another dream where I spent three days in the hotel room trying to find the best time to work out, completely forgetting we were at Disney World and I should be in a line at some amusement park.


It's not exactly an anxiety dream, but it's not exactly.... NOT one, either.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I got nuthin'. You know how I feel about the Mouse.