Sunday, October 21, 2012

Back to Life

It's been a week since we've been back from Disney World.

I keep talking about it, and I hope I'm not being too much of a bore. It's just that I really loved this vacation. I had such a great time.


I hope my brother and my mother had a good time. I really did turn into a bossy bee, making all the decisions about where we were eating, where we were going next... I discussed where we were going next as we were standing in line for a ride, and usually had the next two stops (at least) planned out in my head.

But there was almost no wait in the lines, and all sorts of new things were going on. I loved loved loved it.

Mom, Jamie and I did get to escape one night for a very fancy dinner.

At Animal Kingdom, Nate became attached to a certain goat, and Andy developed a fondness for a certain pig.

The hotel was being refurbished, which was a bummer. The main pool was closed, and the view from our hotel room was construction. The other pool was open, though. It  had a waterfall and a waterslide, and a kid's section that looked like Alice's Tea Party.





I never did get my mother to go on Tower Of Terror. We wore her out, making her walk around parks for three days straight, and by the time we reached Hollywood Studios she really needed a rest. I did take the boys on it, though!

We also went on Star Wars.



I could go on and on a describe every detail of the trip, from the busses there to the incident at breakfast with the cereal. But I'm not going to . You're over it already.


I will tell you that Nicholas started crying at about noon on Friday, crying because the next day we were going home and he wanted to stay at Disney World forever. It was really irritating, but I knew how he felt.

I usually compensate by planning other trips. So I started doing to same with Nick, involving him in my planning. For our next trip to Disney World, currently scheduled for sometime 2017. Nick liked the Floridian, although I an making a case for the Art Of Animation Value resort. Also, be aware siblings of mine, next time you are all coming, too! It's in the plan. And you can ask Jamie, I usually get what I plan for.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Looks & sounds like a fabulous trip! Glad the boys & the rest of you had so much fun!