Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hidden Mickeys

The thing about Disney World is... they like Mickey Mouse.

I mean, they really like him. He's everywhere.

And when I say that, I mean that they really put him everywhere.

We stayed at a really nice Disney hotel, thanks to my mother. The furniture was nice, the wall paper was nice... but even then, Mickey was hiding everywhere. And a few other Disney characters, too.

I started amusing the boys while I was unpacking by having them find all the hidden Mickeys in the hotel room. Mickey's? Mickeies? What's the plural of Mickey?
Anyway, ten minutes later my mother had a frightened look on her face. "I think I'm going to throw up," she said.

I took pictures of a few from our hotel (not the theme parks.) You'll see what I mean.

hotel room wallpaper

hotel hall rug

more hotel hall rug

hotel room desk

hotel room lamp - this isn't really hidden

hotel bathroom wallpaper

hotel lobby floor

hotel lobby floor

hotel lobby floor

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

MY EYES!! MY EYES!! Take them away!!! I'll never un-see them now! You know what the Mouse does to me!