Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tournament

The boys had their first karate tournament the other day.

I have to admit, I was apprehensive. The boys are young, they don't really compete in things.

But they all did very well! The only drawback was that they were all separated by rank and age, so Andy was bowing out when Nate was doing his Kata.

Also, I forgot my camera, so I had to take all the pictures with my phone. For some reason my phone's camera is not so great. And the only picture of Nate I got was too blurry to even post.

But Andy for a medal for participating in his category. Nick and Nate got participation medals for kata, Nick got third place for sparring and Nate got second place for sparring.

Karate Tournament April 2013 - Andy in center


Nick - Karate tournament April 2013

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hooray for everyone!! Boo for forgetting the camera!