Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Andrew Patrick

Andrew Patrick was born on December 17th at 1:12 am at 8lbs 7oz and 20 inches long.

I would post a photograph, but I'm still at the hospital and using Steve's computer. We're unable to leave because Andy's a bit yellow and sleeping on a special light bed. He glows. So his first blog photo is going to have to wait.

I'll also post the story of the wonderful labor, which is a story in and of itself. Maybe tomorrow, when I can finally go home.

Thanks for dealing with me, everyone. I am so happy to have my baby boy at last!

Psst! - if commenting, please remember not to publish our last name. Anything that references it will be deleted. Jokes will have to be made to my face.

9 comments:

Jules said...

CONGRATULATION!!! I can't wait to meet him! Glad you are doing well!! Love you!!!

Jamie said...

ANDREW!!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hello, little baby boy & welcome to the world! Please come to NYC as soon as you can so we can show you all the fabulous things that make NYC so special -- including me! Can't wait to meet you in person Andrew!

queenmabby said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! i am so excited! such a great name! can't wait to meet him.

Lou said...

I can hardly wait to hear all about it and see his sweet face! I'm so happy that you both are doing well. Congratulations!!

Debs said...

Welcome to the world Andrew. Yellow is a great colour to be, or at least I was yellow too if that counts for anything!
Looking foward to seeing pictures :-)

Pig wot flies said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Andrew. So glad you are here at last. Congratulations to the whole family and especially to Kathleen for making it through.

Jean C said...

Welcome sweet baby Andrew -- all the best to the whole adorable family.