Monday, December 10, 2007

Mommy Crank


I'm just so tired of waiting. It's not like I'm not busy or don't have things to do, it's just that WHAT IS THE POINT? I really would rather be in labor than making dinner or cleaning the house or doing storytime at the library or wrapping gifts. I don't want to think about the office party or about Christmas Eve because I want to HAVE A BABY by then.

I mean, time is running out, people. I need this baby before Christmas. Otherwise my Holiday will not be bright. Instead, it will be fat and uncomfortable.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

The baby would have to be at least 9 days late to be born AFTER christmas, right? What are the odds of that happening?

Kathleen said...

Have I mentioned the fact that we've had a good year where raffles were concerned? And for the record, only 5% of babies are born on their due date. Most of them are born "on time" which is anywhere from 37 to 42 weeks. That would mean that roughly 40% of babies are born AFTER their due dates... although, specifically 9 days late... I have no idea.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

O, little baby, come out, come out wherever you are! I mean, technically, we know where you are (in Kathleen, in NH, in the US, etc, etc), but come on out & meet us! We can't wait to meet you! And now is a good time -- it's ChrismaHannuKwazaEid! Everybody gets a present or more & just a little religion (which seems to go a looong way). So come on out; we're all waiting on you, little one!!!

Mike Daisey said...

I have my fingers crossed for you!