Saturday, December 08, 2007

All I Want For Christmas

AS an adult, my wish list looks a bit different than it used to. Mostly because I don't need anything. But here is a general guide.

1 - a baby

2 - little elves who sneak into my house when I'm not looking for the sole purpose of folding and putting away my laundry

3 - someone else to make dinner

4 - someone else to at least decide what's for dinner

5 - Olay face cream

6 - galoshes

7 - three more hours in each day - preferably during nap time.

8 - chocolate. Or a lasagna. Or a case of Diet Dr. Pepper.

9 - peace on earth

10 - trouser socks

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Heeey! I have the market cornered on the trouser socks! As a matter of fact, Jamie said if I asked for trouser socks again this year, he would punch me in the nose, so you'd better watch out. I think 'trouser socks' is fightin' words to Jamie!

PS I make a mean lasagna -- ask me next time I visit! x0x0x0x0x