Saturday, December 01, 2007

Funny ODD - Not Funny Ha Ha

You spend about 3/4 of a pregnancy doing everything you can to keep the baby safe and inside you. The remaining 1/4 is the few weeks before you know you're pregnant, and then the last three weeks, where you want to rip the baby out of you with the nearest baby-ripping-out object you can find.

The baby meter o'reader says I have fifteen days until my due date.

And I thought that, this time around, the holidays would be a distraction.

HA!

2 comments:

Lou said...

15 days!! That is SO SOON, though probably not soon enough for you. When I was like 6 months pregnant with the twins (but looked ready to pop at any moment) some janitor at work told me that "bowling works."

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hurry little baby! Hurry! We can't wait to meet you -- whoever you are!!!