Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brotherly Love


The other day I finally felt as though I were getting some stuff done around the house. Making it look better. We bought paint for one of the rooms, stain for the swingset, I hemmed a bunch of curtains that have been too long for years, and I ended by raking up leaves from the front bushes and trimming the hedges.

Then I picked up Andy and walked around to the back of the house where Steve was sitting on the hammock with the boys. I had just reached them when Nicholas, who was bouncing up and down, gave a particularly enthusiastic bounce. And the hammock went right to the ground with all three of them in it.

No one was hurt - not seriously. But I do have to say it is a little depressing how, when you get one thing fixed, another thing breaks. Even if it is just a hammock.

2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Good for you getting things in order while the weather is nice! As for the hammock, as long as no one was hurt, it's a memory Nick will talk about for years -- good times, goooooood times!

Jamie said...

Ouchies!