Thursday, May 29, 2008

Feedin' Time

Andy doesn't really like to open his mouth for the spoon full of food. Instead, when I start feeding him, he starts shoving his fists in his mouth. If I give him an extra spoon he'll chew on that. But he doesn't get that the food is on the spoon and that it comes from the bowl I'm holding.

Nick used to think the food came right from the spoon and would clench his gums on it and cry while I spooned up more mush. Nate just needed to eat from his own fingers. But I think what might be confusing Andy is... his bib. See, after the first few spoonfuls there is usually a good amount of food on his bib. Instead of looking at the spoon and eating food from it, he puts the dirty bib in his mouth and starts sucking.

I guess it doesn't matter as long as he's getting it in his body.

.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

There is something about that hat & him sleeping in a chair that reminds me so much of Aunt Betty!