Monday, November 10, 2008

Andy In Action... Again

After posting the video of Andy walking the other day, I got a few comments from people (my mother) expressing surprise at how good his walking has become.

Today Andy tripped and hit the corner of his eye on the lowest shelf inside the fridge. I have no idea how one would even TRY to make this happen, unless you were that short.

For Christmas last year (I promise this ties in) Gramma and Grampa Claus gave the boys a musical mat. They really like it, but I keep it in the toy closet because it tends to not get turned off, and this way they get excited whenever I bring it out. This is the first time Andy has really taken notice of it. Please note how well he moves his little feet.


1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Go, go, go, Andy, go! Go, Andy-be-good!