Friday, November 21, 2008

out of fuel

I know my posts of late have been very short or... not there. And tonight I was going to post something real and full of tasty comment to make up for all that. The only problem is I am so very exhausted and all I can think of is curling up in bed with the Stephen King book I just purchased.

I was talking all day long. I don't think I took a full breath. And all of the talking went like "You wrote on the bed with crayon? Why would you write on the bed with crayon? We need to clean - Andy get off the chair? What are you crazy? You're going to fall and crush your head. Nathan, stop jumping on the bed and put on your clothes. We're late so find your shoes. Shoes! Shoes! You can't wear sandals. Well where did you take them off? You need to wear a coat. You don't need gloves. You need to sit in your own car seat, so please move over. Use your words! Do NOT hit your brother. PLEASE stop crying Andy I can't hear what your brother is saying!"

And blah blah blah. I can't stand myself by the end of the day.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Last night I had dream about you! It was your birthday and I was planning this huge Wizard of Oz theme party for you. It was very extravagant and involved lots of decorations and food. I miss you!!