Tuesday, December 07, 2010

More R & R

OK, so you know the last post I blogged? Or Blog post I posted? Or.... I dunno, I've been doing this for years, but I still don't know the right terminology... Anyway.... MY LAST POST...

I posted Rachel and The Reindeerz singing Child of Winter. For those of you who didn't recognize her or have never met her, Rachel is my cousin, Rachel. And she obviously rocks.

AND, you can now actually PURCHASE Rachel and The Reindeerz on iTunes! How exciting is that? For me, I mean. And obviously also for Rachel, too.

My point is, everyone should go download this right now. It's less than a dollar, and the song is really good. It's a pop Christmas song, nostalgic and happy and you haven't heard it a billion times yet. But you can, if you buy it RIGHT NOW! So what are you waiting for?

Also, I should probably drink less coffee.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I bought it!!!