Saturday, January 15, 2011

Organized My Links

I have reorganized my Links.

You know, those things on the left side of the text? When you click on them, they take you places? Not physically, but virtually?

Anyway, until now they have all been clumped together. But over the past few weeks I discovered a couple of new sites that I find so funny I laugh until I cry when I go to them. They are White Whine and (especially) DamnYouAutocorrect. And I wanted to include links to them on this blog. But somehow it felt wrong to include them with links to other, tamer blogs that I like, especially as the blogs can be so different.

I like some blogs that include strong language, as well as others that feature mainly photographs of babies. So I divided the links like this:

People I Know: these are mainly blogs by people I know. Many of them I have actually met in person. But not all. I might have just been following their blog for so long that the line has been blurred.

Places To Go: these are sites that I think are funny. They are supposed to make you laugh. If they don't, please don't go there.

Inspirational: This doesn't really need an explanation, does it?

The lines may blur. People I Know may inspire me, or may be funny, and sometimes I just dont' know where to put people. This is why I hate boxes. Because we all fit into more than one box, right? But I hope this helps, and if nothing else, it gave me something to do.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I love White Wine!!!