Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNOW

We are having a snowstorm.

I's the biggest one so far this season. The one we got after Christmas was a few inches, but nothing as serious for us as it was for New York or D.C.

And the last time they predicted a snowstorm we got all of half an inch. One. Half. Inch.

Right now there is a foot of snow outside my door. All activities have been cancelled. All schools closed. My only worry now is how to clear the snow out of my driveway once it stops (ask neighbor with snowplow) and letting the boys watch too much TV once they get too cold and wet.

Right now, before I start to hate it for being cold and wet and keeping me indoors, I have to say the snow is beautiful. Really. As long as it's viewed through a window.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

We got about 8", but it's stopped! I wanted more.