Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back on the wagon

Last week I didn't run. I took the week off because I had such a bad cold I lost my voice.

I'm still not at 100%, but I am feeling much better.

So this week, I started running again. I'm no longer sleeping in. I'm sneaking down to the treadmill when it's still dark, and when I sneak back up the stairs... it's still dark.

I'm also not eating donuts and cookies and whole entire pies. Instead, I'm trying to find excuses to give people pies. I really want to see that pie shop do well!

There's a certain satisfaction I get from running and not gorging myself on baked goods. It's almost the same feeling I get when I change the sheets on my bed or organize my closet. Everything seems cleaner and neater. I can breathe better. I am pleased with myself.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Mmmm, you said "pie", mmmmm.