Thursday, October 13, 2011

Slow Recovery

Because I got sick in New York, I did not run, even though the weather was perfect and I had kind of been looking forward to a long run in Central Park.

Now that I am home, I am still not running. I am sleeping in until past 6am.

I also have stopped paying attention to what I am eating because I am too tired to remember how to use my self control, and I have also reasoned that I need my strength.

Instead, I feel kind of puffy and bloated. I should not have eaten that whole pie.

I hope I get better soon. I may just write this week off and start again on Monday of next week.


2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Mmmmmm, pie, mmmmmm!

Susan's Losin' said...

Sometimes eating a pie is the best cure for whatever! It makes me smile thinking about it! You'll feel better soon.