Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Place To Stay

I am never quite sure what to do when we have to stay in northern NH. In the past we've stayed in places that were uncomfortable and squashed, and I get a little frantic wondering if I'm picking the right place.

This time I picked a place we'd stayed in before. The last time we'd been squashed in a room that was too small for the five of us, so this time I went for a larger room.  Instead of just two double beds, this room had a loft with two additional single beds. The loft also had a second TV and a small sink, which Nate insisted on brushing his teeth at.




The weather was fine, so the boys were able to enjoy the outdoor pool, and they arrived just when a smiling staff member was handing out popsicles. We took a shuttle to the nearby sister resort and had a wonderful Italian Buffet dinner. We then got back to our room, where I took a hot bath, and everyone was in bed by 8pm.

The next morning we took advantage of the hotel breakfast, which included pancakes AND waffles AND bacon.

That was when Nathan announced "This is the best hotel I ever stayed at!"

Nothing could have made me feel so pleased.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Wow! Nate's right! I want to stay there too!